We loves sharing stories of entrepreneurs. Here is one about Lillagunga.
1. Introduce yourself – what is your background, what are you passionate about and what are your hopes and dreams?
My name is Anton Stenfors and I’m the founder and CEO of Finnish design company Uniq Works. Creative work and development has followed me through my career, and gradually has become a special area of interest and motivation for me. Usually I tend not to spend too much time on hopes and dreams, but my goal is to create a company with products considered unique, and highly appreciated around the world.
2. How did the idea for your campaign come about? Describe what your campaign does.
We’re about to launch a new model called Lillagunga Toddler, and we wanted to integrate our end-users in the process. Instead of offering a ready product we decided to approach our customers with realistic 3D visualisations – a vision which will become a reality with the support of funders!
3. Why did you decide on crowdfunding? What about FundedByMe appealed to you?
Crowdfunding seemed like the best and probably only alternative for us. FundedByMe was a great alternative as our main focus area currently is in within Europe, and Scandinavia in particular.
4. Talk us through your campaign on FundedByMe – what are you planning on doing to maximize the exposure and ensure success? What can our readers look forward to seeing from your campaign?
We are actively using all relevant marketing tools and services particularly in social media to reach our audience. We believe our content and offering is appealing so we try to emphasize on that. We are targeting our efforts to potential of funders and influencers we know have the best profile and strive to get them to our campaign page.
5. Why should our readers get involved in your campaign?
Funders have the opportunity to become the first owners of a Lillagunga Toddler swing, a product we believe is quite extraordinary. We hope people will get exicted about being able to take part in a product development process, and that they see value and reason in supporting a promising start-up.
6. Which success story on FundedByMe has inspired you most? Why?
There are many, but personally I admire most those who have come up with something personal and original, and have managed to present it in a simple but attractive way.
Visit the Lillagunga campaign here.