When you decide to fund your business idea using the FundedByMe crowdfunding platform there are a number of tools that can help you best introduce your brand concept. If only you could send thousands of mini-me copies of yourself out into the real world to spend three minutes with each potential investor or supporter…imagine the impact! But, in reality, a really strong campaign video could do just that for you!
Elements of a strong crowdfunding campaign video:
1) Problem statement: You are solving a problem, right? Tell us what that problem is.
2) Introduce your product: Take 30 seconds to give us your elevator pitch as part of your introduction to your product!
3) Key descriptors: What is fantastic about your story? Tell us something we won’t forget!
4) Software / Hardware / Production stats: Show us something technical about your product / service / offering.
5) Usage demonstration: Do you have a sample product? A digitised sample? A drawing? Show us.
6) Features: Give a full description, mentioning everything else you have not yet covered during your campaign video.
7) FundedByMe campaign mention: Tell viewers where they can go to support your idea! Tell them how to find you on FundedByMe.
8) Perks: Is there anything you are offering as an addition to the original offering? Are you throwing in a free t-shirt to the first 100 supporters? A hug? Tell us!
9) Call to action: What do you want viewers to do once this video ends?
10) URL mention: Where can a viewer of your campaign video go to learn more about your team, your product or contact you?
Campaign video examples
These are some of our favourite crowdfunding campaigns on the FundedByMe platform at the moment – be sure to watch their videos! Tell us in the comments what you love about them – and also what you think should be done better. And then go ahead, create your own and share it with the world!