Our first loan-based crowdfunding campaign has closed! Several days ago Sushirullen, an ecological sushi shop, were funded 10 000 euro in the first ever loan-based crowdfunding campaign on FundedByMe. And they did it in only 56 hours!
29 lenders from 23 countries decided to lend to Sushirullen their money for 6 months. Why? Two main reasons:
- They believe in the business model presented by Johan Falk, Sushirullen’s CEO and founder. A long roll of sushi that you can eat like a sandwich is a good idea, isn’t it?
- The yearly interest rate of their investment is 14,33%. Negative interest rates in some other countries, makes this deal even better.
What’s more, the whole procedure is very user friendly – 100% online. It is also secure for lenders – they can see the risk indicator by Bisnode scoring agency and the risk indicator by FundedByMe which is calculated based on Bisnode and UC financial information. So the lenders are aware of the investment risk, but on the other hand know exactly when and how much they could earn.
- There are of course other loan-based campaigns available on FundedbyMe:
myClosetRoom – an app that builds and connects a fashionistas community where they can get feedback on their personal style. They want to borrow money over a 60 months period and offer a yearly interest rate of 10,84%. It means that if you would invest:
- KaffeLuckan – a mobile espresso bar which offers a yearly interest rate of 6,26% for your investment. They would like to borrow money for 6 months. It means that if you would invest :
- Konst-ig – a number 1 art & design bookstore in Northern Europe for the last 20 years. They would like to borrow money for 36 months. It means that if you would invest :