About this job:
FundedByMe is the leading European Crowdfunding platform that connects backers with project owner through social media.
We are a small team looking to expand and we are busy working on the next version of FundedByMe and require some Django Rockstars. We’re looking for great people to help us create these new features and improve our overall experience and codebase.
- Help work on the backlog of existing items
- Come up with new creative ideas on how to connect backers and project owners
- Help build a world class equity platform, that connects small time investors with ideas.
- Extensive programming experience with Django / Python.
- In depth understanding of e-commerce solutions and best practices.
- Ability to interact with API’s is must.
- Refactoring should be your middle name.
Technology we use:
- Django 1.3
- Python 2.7
- PayPal Adaptive Payments